§ 1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to provide the agreed services specified in § 2 of the General Terms and Conditions, Onelife Health GmbH, represented by its managing director David Scharf, Registered headquarter: Auf dem Sande 1, 20457 Hamburg Email: hello (at) onelife.me – Hereinafter named “Onelife” - collects, processes and uses data supplied by users, including the IP address of their devices (hereinafter named “personal data”).
§ 2 PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
1. Personal data is solely collected, processed and used by OneLife for the purpose of providing the agreed upon services specified in § 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
2. Onelife contain links to third party web presences. The data protection compliance on these third party websites is beyond the control and responsibility of Onelife. Please Inform yourself on the linked websites about the privacy information communicated there.
3. Onelife reserves the right to provide completely anonymized data to conduct medical research. Complete anonymity means that individual data sets can no longer be associated with the identity of the user or only with disproportionate investment of time, cost and manpower.
4. The personal data will be stored and processed exclusively on Onelife’s servers in Germany.
3. Periodically, the user can find instructions by using the web browser’s help function, to set his browser to display new cookies, accept no new cookies, or to disable cookies altogether.
§ 4 PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Onelife is committed to protecting the privacy of users and ensures to collect personal data only in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act, to process, use and process it for the fulfillment of the purposes defined in § 2. OneLife will obligate its staff to act accordingly.
§ 5 RIGHTS OF THE USER
As defined by the Federal Privacy Act, the user has the right to free access, rectification and deletion of personal data. These rights can be executed by instructing Onelife by post or email or contact the person listed in § 6.
§ 6 CONSENT
If the user agrees to the terms of this declaration, he agrees to the controlled use of personal data. The consent or opt-out occurs by either accepting or declining on the corresponding field after the reference to these provisions. The approval granted or refused consent is recorded; its content is accessible to the user at any time at www.onelife.me/privacy-policy. The user has the right to revoke his consent at any time and thereby dissolve and delete his account with all personal data.
§ 7 PAYMENT PROCESSING / THIRD PARTY TOOLS
Payments are processed directly via Apple iTunes Other third-party tools include Facebook, Withings Apple, Google, Zendesk and Mixpanel.
§ 8 SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Onelife does not forward or disclose personally identifiable information to third parties without explicit user consent. To link Onelife's services efficiently, user data may be forwarded to third parties to make it accessible for other applications or uses. Data can be forwarded to Withings, Apple Health or similar vendors and service providers. Additionally, data fowarding to doctors and medical teams is possible. Forwarding of personal data is only carried out after explicit user consent has been given. The user can prevent respective forwarding by not accepting connection requests or disabling a previously granted consent. Without consent, data forwarding to third service providers or doctors is disabled. In this case, data from Onelife will also not be used by the third parties to provide corresponding services.
§ 9 KOMMUNIKATION MIT EINEM BEHANDELNDEN ARZT
Onelife can support communication between users and their doctors. In this case, personal data and health data is exchanged between the user and the physician. Onelife supports this exchange in the context of order-data processing. The user issues explicit consent for this exchange.
§ 10 CONTACTS
Contact for any privacy-related questions and requests for the exercise of the rights described in § 4 is
Prof. Dr. Christoph Bauer
Große Bleichen 21, 20354
Hamburg Phone: +49 40 6094518-10
E-Mail: dataprivacy (at) onelife.me
Last update: September 6th 2017
IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS ENGLISH VERSION IS A TRANSLATION FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES.
IF THERE IS ANY DISPUTE ABOUT THE WORDING OF THE ENGLISH VERSION, ONLY THE GERMAN VERSION
OF THE FOLLOWING TEXT IS EFFECTIVE.